Business Development Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Business Development Manager to join our team, with the potential to grow with Phinergy’s expansion.
With its metal-air technology, Phinergy has developed a revolutionary way to generate electricity using metals as clean and circular energy sources. Phinergy’s first products are already commercial and provide clean energy to critical sites in Israel and globally.
Phinergy’s Business Development team is responsible for defining and executing the company strategy through commercial and partnership relationships. The Business Development team is also responsible for client/account management once the project started.
Responsibilities / What you will do?
As a key part of the Business Development team, you will take part in all the growth activities of the company:
- Establish collaboration projects with strategic partners & future customers (leading energy, telecom and mobility companies).
- Support existing projects with global partners.
- Coordinate collaboration projects and their work streams, including commercial and technical aspects.
- Participate in content preparation: investors communication, marcom, PR, grants applications, etc.
- Participate in the new markets penetration strategy and implementation.
- Participate in the strategic planning and positioning process of the company.
- BSc/BA required, Master/MBA preferred
- 3-4 years of experience in relevant business development, strategy consulting, VC/investment banking or public affair roles or similar experience in global environment.
- Strong ability to initiate and develop relationships with partners.
- Strong analytical capabilities to synthesize information and develop successful strategies, business cases, and financial models.
- Team player who has the ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Proven project manager capabilities.
- A self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills (in both written and verbal form).
- Excellent professional English, written and verbal.
- Very good professional Hebrew.
- Additional languages – an advantage
Frequent travels required
Apply for this position