We are looking for a highly motivated and talented mechanical engineer to join our growing mechanical engineering team.
Roles and responsibilities:
Performing fundamental and detailed planning, modeling, assembling and performing experiments for multidisciplinary systems.
I You will need Deep familiarity with the system, while integrating and solving engineering problems.
- BS.c or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 4-6 years of experience in multidisciplinary mechanical design.
- Experience in Solidworks (modeling, drawing, assembling)
- Experience in in assembly and manufacturing technologies ,plastics, sheet metal, etc. (experience in developing an ensemble and not just a specific component is important.)
- Ability to design, perform and accompany experiments and demonstrations.
- Self learning capabilities and high technical skills. Willingness to work “Hands On”.
- Whole System-Thinking: integration of mechanics, electricity and control.
- Contact with external parties, including external suppliers and consultants.
- Ability to be creative and think “out of box”
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure, multitasking
- Ability to learn quickly
- Team player
- Good English
Scope of position: full; Workplace: Kfar Saba
Apply for this position