Phinergy is a leading cleantech company based in Israel and listed on Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. With its metal-air technology, Phinergy has developed a revolutionary way to generate electricity using metals as clean and circular energy sources. Phinergy's first products are already commercial and provide clean energy to critical sites in Israel and globally.
We are looking for a Program Manager to join our BizDev team and lead an exciting project in the field of renewable energy and telecom industry in India. The position is based in Israel with frequent travels to India.
What will you do?
- Lead all aspects of the project in order to meet project schedule, commercial and financial goals.
- Work closely with different stakeholders such as Business Development, Engineering, Production, Operations, and Finance, etc. both at Phinergy and with our related companies in India.
- Support the development and evolution of the overall project schedule, for the allocated scope of work, as well as schedule updates to reflect progress, optimize work and resolve problems.
- Coordinate all local activities for the allocated scope.
- Support the selection and procurement of main site subcontractors in accordance with the agreed strategy.
- Represent Phinergy’s Business Development and act as the main focal point in India for major commercial projects.
- sc in Industrial Engineering/B.A in Economics/Business or similar degree
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in managing large projects
- Experience in the Telecom Industry – An advantage
- Project management skills, including planning and cost management.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew, both verbal and writing
- Hands on approach and “can-do” mindset
- Able to successfully multitask and work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
- Project Management Certification (PMP, IPMA…) – an advantage
Location: Kfar Saba, Israel. Frequent travelling to India.
Apply for this position