Phinergy is a leading cleantech company based in Israel and listed on Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. With its metal-air technology, Phinergy has developed a revolutionary way to generate electricity using metals as clean and circular energy sources. Phinergy's first products are already commercial and provide clean energy to critical sites in Israel and globally.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our R&D team.
What you will do:
- Lead a project development cycle: from project scope definition to full product introduction.
- Multidisciplinary management of R&D teams.
- Work closely with suppliers and global engineering firms.
- Manage timeline, budget and suppliers.
- High level documentation preparation including O&M manuals.
- Occasional travelling abroad.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience in Solid Works – an advantage
- Fluent English.
- At least 3 years’ experience as Project Manager.
- Previous experience in energy or startup company – an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Hands on managing – including operating systems and leading various engineering activities.
- Location: Kfar Saba, Israel
- Full time
Apply for this position